Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916
Appliance

I have a Beko Dishwasher DSFN 1534 W. Whilst washing the

Hi I have a Beko... Show More

Hi I have a Beko Dishwasher DSFN 1534 W. Whilst washing the tablet compartment seems to open and the tablet falls out.

I rang Beko Customer services as this was only happening on the main program we used.  I reset the appliance based on the instructions given which worked a couple of times, now this happens on ALL of the progras. Please gelp

Show Less
replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ does the tablet fall out of the dispenser immediately or part way through the program?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
About 30 seconds into the program. It is currently working on the high setting but no the Eco wash which is the main one