Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have just moved house and purchased a new samsung 32"tv but

Customer Question

I have just moved house and purchased a new samsung 32"tv but as well as moveing and attending hospital 4 times in the past week, things have got messed up, as a result I have lost my manual and I need it to find out what i need to know, this is my 1st smart tv and still finding my way round things and can't do without the manual. Would be pleased if you could help me.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - do you have the full model number please.