George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

What are the supply cable connection points NEFF H592A0GB

What are the supply cable connection points for a NEFF H592A0GB Combination Oven?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is George..

The answer to your query is below:

graphic

Please rate the assistance given & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Is everything sorted now Derek, or do you need additional assistance?

George

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi George,
Thanks for your response although the information given was not what I was looking for, perhaps that was because my question was not worded correctly. I was ok with the cable colour coding what I was looking for was the location of the connecting points. The live and earth connecting points were easy to locate however the neutral connection point was a little more difficult to find.I did find it with the use of a mirror.
Best regards
Derek
Ok Derek, I asked purely since a rating of my assistance had not been made.. Thanks for letting me know.

regards
George