George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a CDA WC360, the other day we had a fuse break

Hello! I have a CDA WC360, the other day we had a fuse break in the kitchen and all the appliances including the dishwasher went out. Once the fuse was repaired and power restored, all the other appliances came back on but the dishwasher still appears dead (like there's no power being supplied). The outlet works fine with other devices. Any thoughts? Anyway to reboot the system or something? Thanks
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Have you checked the fuse in the plug of the dishwasher?

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, but just did. Not sure how to tell if its blown or not (like a dead bulb or battery) but is this something that i would have to replace or just reset like a circuit breaker? Thanks!

Chris

Ok Chris, if you have a multimeter handy you can use that to test the fuse.. or you can just change it for one from another appliance that you know is working and that is the same value (13A)... If the fuse in the plug is dead then it needs replacing...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks George, I will replace the 13A fuse in it (doesn't appear dead or anything). Hopefully that will do it, if not I'll reach out again, thanks!

Chris

Please rate the assistance given..
but be sure that if the fuse does not fix the problem, I will still be here to help you find out what the problem is, so leave me a message