Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Is it still possible to find stocks of GL650-1-113-581642-00

Customer Question

Is it still possible to find stocks of GL650-1-113-581642-00 Black and Decker Housing which has been discontinued please?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ I have tried about twenty suppliers who have all responded with 'no longer available' however this company has got them listed as being in stock their link is attached ~ http://www.atconlineltd.co.uk/spares3.php/store//c1//c2/7796/sn/SPARE_GL650%2FTYPE_1 ~~ if this has been helpful kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, if not come back and we can try again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for this will ask their Aldermarston shop at 8 a.m tomorrow morning. It's about*****from me if they have one.

No worries, let me know how you get on, if we need to search further let me know in the meantime can you kindly rate my service, this allows me to shut down the job on the system but lets you ask all further questions (once done) on a free of charge basis. Many thanks ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I tried to contact ATC Online at 01280 817252 this morning but no reply. Tried ATC at Aldermaston on 0118(###) ###-#### ***** checked and none in stock and the item discontinued. They did mention that ATC Online get their stock from them.

Have you more thoughts on this please?

Well I have tried them all including B&D and there is no stock of this item in the UK, I think sadly you have been caught by the 'built in obsolescence' we now see within this industry. The only thing I can suggest is that you go back to B&D explain your situation and see if they will discount you a replacement as they are unable to supply the spares needed. Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for that, I think you are probably correct as a friend of mine who does a lot of garden maintenance for various clients, said the same thing.

Many thanks for trying.

Piers

Sorry we have not been totally successful but good luck Ian