KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Bwd(###) ###-####spin lights 7 and 8 (qwick wash and 600/1200spin)

Bwd(###) ###-####spin lights 7 and 8 (qwick wash and 600/1200spin) flashing along with door lock light machine will not progress
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to just answer .... If you number the lights with 1 at the top or left, apart from the door lock light which numbers are flashing ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Bottom right 7 and 8

Thanks for that ... these lights indicate a draining error code ...with the washer unplugged you will have to pull it out and check the drain hose and make sure its all clear ... then remove the filter and as you have already cleaned it, check the pump impeller inside is turning freely ... if its stiff then you will have to replace the pump ... after cleaning plug it back again and let me know how it goes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thank you just one thing i have not mentioned when machine is draining and filling at same time i cannot switch appliance off the on off switcch does not work has to be switched off at wall

OK, please let me know how it goes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your anwer iwont be able to try to repair for a while if i am able ill let you know how i get on

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks