Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I replaced the door springs of my siemens SN64M030EU/50.

Customer Question

Hi. I replaced the door springs of my siemens SN64M030EU/50. For this I ordered partnumber 00754869. But I find that the springs are not resistant or strong enough. I remember that in the package of 00754869 there was paper telling that stronger springs were available. As I did not keep that paper I don't know which reference to use in order to get a stronger spring. Can you help? Thanks. Jean.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me the FD from the labekl inside the doorway of the appliance please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

FD9208 01414

Thanks for that Jean,

I have sent an email to the tech dept to request the part number for you.

I will let you know what they come back with..

regards
Hello Jean, can you tell me if the part you ordered was an original Siemens part or a replacement
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It was an original Siemens part, ordered thru the Siemens e-shop.

Ok thank... I have contacted the parts dept to ask them what this paper insert may have been but they are unaware.. which is why I asked you that question..

I am still working on this conundrum for you and will let you know as soon as I have more details for you.