Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Yes I have a norcool coolmaster walk In fridge and need an

Customer Question

yes I have a norcool coolmaster walk In fridge and need an engineer to service it as its leaking water and freezing up
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi For this appliance you will be best getting a Norcool service engineer in as they will be able to sort this out for you. The number you need to ring is 0844(###) ###-#### ***** them a bell and they will be able to sort you out from there. Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

and this cost me £33.00 for that??

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
I have no control of the priceing as I just answer the questions on here. I only answered the question that you asked for. Regards