Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My whirlpool azc 6570 tumble dryer has just stopped working,

My whirlpool azc 6570 tumble dryer has just stopped working, it is coming up with red lights for both water container and clean filter, which i have done, but they continue to flash - what can I do?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi Try this and see what happens. Turn the dial to off.Then turn it to the 6 oclock position.Press the start button 3 times.Then turn it one click clockwise.Then press start button 3 times again.Then turn the dial to off again. Then retry the dryer and fingers crossed this will reset it and get it going again. So see how it goes from there and let me know. Regards