George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Howto set up my Samsung frostfree fridge-freezer.

howto set up my Samsung frostfree fridge-freezer.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me which model you have purchased please... You will find this information on the data label that has been stuck to the inside side panel of the refrigerator compartment

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Model RB31FDRNDSS

Thank you for the information Hazel,

Can you tell me what area of the casing is getting hot?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

TOP LEFT HAND SIDE.DID NOT FEEL RIGHT SIDE JUST TURNED IT OFF.I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SET THE FRIDGEFREEZER. THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE A BIT TO MUCH FOR ME.

Which part of the setting-up do you need help with Hazel... The installation, or the programming?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

THE PROGRAMMING

Hazel, there is no need to program your new Samsung fridge freezer as the fridge and the freezer are pre-set to the normal settings which are 3 degrees for the fridge and -19 degrees for the freezer.

When you turn on the appliance, you will notice that the side of the appliance gets warm.. This is normal; the refrigerant runs in its tubing throughout the side panel and gets quite warm when trying to get the appliance down to temperature for the first time.