George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Machine is a ZWD1270W model. The compartment which holds the

Machine is a ZWD1270W model. The compartment which holds the fabric conditioner will not discharge the liquid into the machine during the washing cycle. Please help. Many thanks.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is George..

If you look at the following image you'll see that I have coloured a part of it in yellow... That part sits into the drawer and is removable.. This is in the area where you put your conditioner...

Please remove that item from your drawer and turn it over, rinse it under the hot tap until it is thoroughly clean, then replace it into the drawer once more and run a program to test.

Let me know how you get on.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.