George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162
Appliance

BOSCH DISHWASHER FILLING WITH WATER AND THEN DRAINING NO MOVEMENT

ON THE TWO BLADES FOR... Show More
ON THE TWO BLADES FOR WASHING ON ANY PROGARAMME WHAT CAN I CHECK?
Show Less
replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me the Enr and FD of the ppliance please

Can you also tell me if there is any error code showing or any lights lit on the display panel

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY PANEL TO SHOW ERROR CODES AND HAVE NO LIGHTS TO TELL ME ANYTHING IS WRONG.CANT FIND A TALLY PLATE ANY WHERE ON THE MACHINE TO TELL ME THE ENR AND FD (What are these)

George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager replied 2 years ago.
If you open the door George; at the top, stamped into the metal part of the door, is the information I have requested.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

Found it Ern - SG143E06GB/16 and FD - 8570 00011 also has Type SL15K1B

Thank you for that George... Looking at the diagrams of your appliance Ican see that it contains an Impeller jug (pn 00424099). This type of problem is associated with the lack of signal from the impellor jug to the PCB.. The signal is an instruction to the PCB to continue washing. Without the instruction, the PCB will issue a timeout and drain.

I hope I have explained that in terms you can understand

Please rate the assistance given & feel free to then return for further advice on the matter where I will assit if I can.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

This still does not help me What can I do to fix this. What parts do I get to fix my machine. Please give me something that I can do to prove what part is defective.I feel that you have not given me any thing to help me.

George, as I said above, the problem is associated with the failure of the impeller jug.. Test the wire between the impeller jug and the pcb to make sure that there is continuity, then look at the pcb for damage in the area of the connector from the impeller jug, then if all is ok in both of those tests, replace the impeller

00424099 Impeller Jug

Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

Can you please explain what you mean by impeller jug, is this something that rotates where do I find it what does it look like.

The impeller jug can be found on the water inlet of the dishwasher.. normally just behind the left hand side panel.

Here is an image (orientation may be different to the image)
graphic
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

On the left hand side of the machine you can see the water going in to the Large plastic pipe system. It comes in the far left side goes up and comes down the second line. When draining water moves in both pipes on the right side. The only pipe I do not see any movement is the third pipe from the left. Under this pipe is a small plastic component with electrical connections. Can I ask what this is, when I disconnect this device nothing seems to change the water does come in and goes back out of the machine.

If you can send me a photo of the part you are meaning using the paperclip above the text box, wide enough that I can also identify its position, I will be able to tell you what it is.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

Just found that if I fill the machine with water with a jug it will start its washing programme Does this tell us anything new. Does it point to anything more than the impeller jug or would you still recommend changing this first.

I would replace the impeller jug as the impeller jug meters the incoming water to level and then tells the pcb to operate the motors, as explained earlier.. If the impeller jug fails to send the signal or meters the water incorrectly, then the appliance will fault-out or time-out