Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Baumatic BT068ME Integrated Cooker Hood. Need some Help.

Customer Question

Baumatic BT068ME Integrated Cooker Hood.
Hi Need some Help. I have purchased the above product but the company I bought it from said I would need to buy a carbon filter for it and a an extraction kit seperately. Do I need to get an extraction kit for it as it is very hard to try to get one of these. Baumatic themselves dont even have them. What's the difference between extracting the air and circulating. I'm asking this incase its not necessary to buy an extraction kit.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is George..

The carbon filters are available at this link

You do not need to get an extraction kit as the appliance can work in Recirculation Mode

Recirculation will draw the air through the filters to remove grease and other unwanted items from the air that enters it and then send the cleaned air back into the room.

Extraction will do as above but will send the cleaned air out through the tube to the outside of the property.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Please rate the assistance I have given you & feel free to then request further advice if you need to; I will assist as much as I can