George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have little blacks bits when I switch on my phoenix whirlpool

Customer Question

I have little blacks bits when I switch on my phoenix whirlpool bath , what do I have to solve this problem.i have tried Milton also vpw to clean the pipes still no better can you help me please. Keith?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I will ,I need to solve this problem as phoenix whirlpool can not help.If its not solved I will have to buy a new bath, that will cost a lot of money,so please try to get this problem solved. Thanks Keith.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my thought it could be the inner pipe braking down only they are white on the out side? or maybe the filter braking but Pheonix could not tell me if it had a filter in the motor? Keith.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If the problem can not be solved,can I get all the pipes from the jets replaced? If so who would be able to do such a job?.Keith.

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello Kieth, my name is George..

I see you are having a proble getting any of the experts to respond to you with regard to your problem.
Baths are not my forte, however I can try to assit you with your problem if you like.. I can only answer the questions that you pose to me, so feel free to fire away...

I will answer the questions above as things become clearer to me.

I have looked at the questions you have asked above and have also looked at your original query and so I have the following to ask before we attempt any form of attention to this problem...

1.. Have you got the full product name .. We know it is a Phoenix Whirlpool, but do you know the model?

2.. Do you know what age the bath is?

3.. You say you have little black bits... I need a full description of these 'bits', with pictures if possible.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Hi Keith,

The contact details you requested are below...

The bath is a Rimini Bath

Whirlpool FAQ

Whirlpool Inst

Cleaner