Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an Amana UCA 1400 the stirrer plate shattered which

Customer Question

I have an Amana UCA 1400
the stirrer plate shattered which I have a replacement for but the stirrer insert has melted I will have to order a new one but I need to know if this insert fits firmly onto the stirrer shaft or is it loose on the shaft and rest on the stirrer cover
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ I attach the service manual could you look at the diagrams and advise which part you are calling a stirrer plate?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Ian I have not received the attachment but the stirrer plate is the ceramic cover between the stirrer fan on the roof of the oven
~~ http://sc.trapeza.ru/upload/iblock/7df/7dfb55b16e27f053d323f297b253ad4e.pdf ~~