Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Beko larder fridge less than 3 years old. Last few days condensation

Beko larder fridge less than 3 years old. Last few days condensation tray at lower rear is overflowing.drain tube is clear as far as I can see.I can't work out how to remove/release the tray,and don't want to break it, as its flexible plastic. This does'nt solve the problem of WHY it is overflowing in the first place. Fridge is in general excellent condition, and well cared for by my wife. Can you assist .
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ tray will be either clipped in the centre top or at the sides. Usually if you get this it is because the door has been left open slightly and the ice build up on the back wall has overwhelmed the condensate tray at the back not giving the compressor enough time between defrosts periods to evaporate defrost water away ~ Ian