Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I HAVE FITTED A 150 TIME SWITCH TO MY ECOTEC PRO BOILER .IS

I HAVE FITTED A 150 TIME SWITCH TO MY ECOTEC PRO BOILER .IS THERE ANY MORE ACTION REQUIRED LIKE WIRING LOOPS TO REMOVE OR PUGS TO FIT

does it still run when clock is switched to off?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes it start up and heats the rads.

Do you have a room and thermostat , and what clock/ programmer did you have before?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi no room stats and no timer before .the boiler was fitted just over 12 months ago. and this is the second timer i have tried. thanks for your help jeff.

Hi , you must have a link in the boiler wiring centre . this allows the boiler to run without controls . access the wiring box and look for a small link wire between two connectors . remove this ( make sure powers off ) and you will be running normally .write down where you removed it from and keep the link wire
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI ***** OF CONNECTORS MARKED WITH B.OFF AND RED LOOP WIRE .I HAVE REMOVED THIS AND THE BOILER WILL NOT START UP BUT THERE A SPANNER ON THE DISPLAY PANNEL.ITS ALSO MARK AS BURNER. THERES ALOOP WIRE BETWEEN R-T I REMOVE THIS LOOP AND THE BOILER STILL WORKS WITH TIMER IN OFF.THERE IS 2 CONNECTORS MARK WITH B-U-S NO LOOP. SORRY FOR BEING APAIN. JEFF

. put all the links back ,pretty sure it will be the red wire. Remove that and switch guide he clock to on . does the boiler come on?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI Toby

SORRY FOR THE DELAY HAVING A SHOP THE DAYS ARE LONG .

BOILER AND TIMER WORKING HOW IT SHOULD.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

all the best Jeff

Your welcome.
Would you mind rating my help , please , thanks