Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Westinghouse WMC 61013 washing machine. Don't know

I have a Westinghouse WMC 61013 washing machine. Don't know the meaning of all the symbols. Can you help?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ can you give me a product code please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry only have the make and model of macine. It is q WestinghouseWMC61013. I can send a photo of symbols but have no idea what they mean. It is a cold water supply only but machine heats up water.
OK if you send the photo to ~ dales.electronic(at)btopenworld.com ~ I can have a look at them and come back to you ~ Ian