Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I change the water jug on a Rangemaster SxS fridge

How do I change the water jug on a Rangemaster SxS fridge freezer?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ would you kindly give me the model number of your fridge. Further are you requesting a supplier of a new jug or just wanting to know how to remove it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The Serial number is *****(###) ###-#### I have a replacemnt jug and need to know how to access the old one and fit the replacement.

OK thanks ~ if you let me have your email address I will send you the breakdown illustration of the water jug and cover assembly. Its just a case of removing the cover screw, which gives you access to the water jug and then removing one damaged and replacing with the new one making sure you turn the water off at the wall. Once changed, bleeding the air out of the system and checking for leaks ~ when sending your email kindly replace the @ with (at) or the computer will blank out the email address, thanks ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok Ian

it's paulclogan at hotmail.com

thanks

Paul

On its way
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nothing yet...?

OK give me a moment and I'll send it again. Can you confirm its .com I have a Hotmail address but its a .co.uk

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the address is paulclogan(at)hotmail.com

I have sent it again for the third time ~ please check your spam file just in case.