Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Miele upright cat and dog vacuum cleaner…it has been

Customer Question

I have a Miele upright cat and dog vacuum cleaner…it has been great for the short time I have had it. Now it is spewing clouds of dust all over iteself and the just vacuumed carpets. Fluff collecting behind brush roller. The hose doesn't seem to be blocked, and I have just put a new bag in. I think the problem must be accessible via removal of baseplate, but as it is held in place by very firmly secured nuts atop the rivets, I don't know how to remove the plate itself. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
Joan Northam
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Good morning Joan I'm sorry to hear that.How old is your vacuum?Also may I have the full model # ***** I can be sure I know which one you have?Thank you Joan.Tech Michael