Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Follow up to previous problem. FAO Dales Electronics

Customer Question

Follow up to previous problem.
FAO Dales Electronics
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
OK got you off we go ~ if you let me have your email address I will send you a flow chart which should allow you to systematically go through the components and lead you to a faulty one. Once this has been identified you should be able to replace the defective item and be back on the road ~ Kindly replace the @ in your email address with (at) as the computer blanks out all email addresses ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Ian.

My email is alan(at)luckyfatcat.com

OK will scan and ping it across when I get to work in the morning.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You have mail
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the flow chart. Disconnecting one side of the transformer dosn't blow the fuse which suggests the HV capacitor but before I order a replacement can I send you a pic of what I have disconnected as there are 2 leads from the transformer to the cap?

Yep no problems ~ dales.electronic(at)btopenworld.com