George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I am replacing a hob ring element on a Tricity Bendix Tiara

Customer Question

I am replacing a hob ring element on a Tricity Bendix Tiara cooker SB200/3 but I can not locate the screws to release the rear of the hob cover (next to the controls) how do I get access to replace the ring element
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is George..

There were several types of this cooker... If you have the type that is not hinged, then you'll need to remove, or partially remove, the back panel to find 4 screws in front of you (2 at each side) that hold the control panel.. Once the control/back panel is removed you can access the angled fixing that you need to access to remove the hob...

Be aware, it is not easy.. so make notes as you are dismantling so that you know the order to reassemble.

If you need diagrams, ask, then rate the assistance, only then can I send you some.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.