Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My coffee machine Delonghi icona EC0310R, the steam is coming

My coffee machine Delonghi icona EC0310R, the steam is coming from the
coffee dispenser part (Steam control knob off) and when I try the steam wand
(steam control on) it does not steam. I have cleaned the dispenser and it looks
shiny and not blocked, I have run through the hot water (without coffee)
Is there anything else I can try.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I'm sorry to hear about that. How old is your coffee maker?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

About 13 months old

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is about 13 months old

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that information.The site is a bit slow this afternoon.What you will need is a new seal kit. I have seen these fail before but this one failed way prematurely. These parts usually last for many years before developing this issue.I can help you get the seals and do this repair if your handy and have a few good basic hand tools around.Or you can contact Delonghi for possible warranty repair. I think this is one they will do for free considering the problem and the age. They are pretty good about this;-)If you will try talking with them here is who you should call for fastest service.To speak directly with a consumer experience representative, please call(###) ###-####2555.Please let me know how it all goes.And don't forget to rate my service before you close this page, it is the only way I am compensated for my time with you. Also it wont cost you anything to rate;-)Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello, which seal will I need? as there seems

to be different ones available.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi when you order the seal kit you will get all the replaceable seals for that model.You should be able to get that from Delonghi;-)But the seal that is likely to be leaking is the one for the steam valve.Please rate kindly I will then be able to work further with you at no additional cost;-)Thank youTech Michael