Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The auto-turn off on my 1.7ltr dualit kettle no longer works.

Customer Question

The auto-turn off on my 1.7ltr dualit kettle no longer works. It 'clicks' but does not turn off the kettle. Can this be repaired?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ I have been advised that there are no spare parts available for this kettle ~ I am aware that Dualit have an in house repair service so it might be worth your while contacting them on 01293 652500 to see if it could be returned for repair. If not I'm afraid it is a new kettle. Would you now kindly rate me information to you using the smiley faces below, once done you can ask any further question free of charge. Thanks for using JA.