Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do you remove the pump cover on a zanussi zwf 1000m ?

Customer Question

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ would you kindly let me have the product code or pnc for you model please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Product no.###-##-####00 type mg52-1002/ITEL
OK so just to be clear, are you wishing to remove the filter from the drain pump chamber or actually trying to remove the pump from its chamber?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Trying to remove the filter only, it needs to be cleaned. Not an easy item to get out. Previous washers have been easy to do this with.
Herewith the link to the handbook ~ http://www.zanussi.co.uk/Support/Manuals/ ~ put in the pnc in the box and download the handbook. Removal of the filter is listed on page 13. If these instructions do not work come back to me and I will take you to the next step. Would you now kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below, once done all further questions are free of charge. Many thanks and do come back to me if you need further help.