Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Rangemaster 100 classic deluxe induction cooker - Should

Customer Question

Rangemaster 100 classic deluxe induction cooker -
Should the very noisy cooling fan (like a jet engine) kick in when just the induction hob is turned on? - I understand it should with the grill and oven. I am getting a variety of answers from rangemaster themselves, they don't seem to know!
Are all their inductions so noisy!
Kate
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~~
Hi Kate,
If you can let me have the model number of you induction hob I will have a quick look and see how the fan is controlled and come back to you shortly.