Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

J/Lewis JLFFW1803 F/Freezer ?-Ice forming on bottom and back

Customer Question

J/Lewis JLFFW1803 F/Freezer ?-Ice forming on bottom and back RH side of frezer cabinet which if left, leads to water flooding the bottom of the freezer and running out over the floor. This happened 2/3 weeks ago so I switched it off during the evening and left it to deice over night. Having dried the cabinet out and left it to make sure puddles were not reforming, also that the condensate drain at the back had stopped dripping, I switched it on. It is now iceing up again, can you please help.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you give me the product code or pnc for this model please, it is located on the rating plate.