KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My dishwasher seems to be getting stuck at 1 minute and

Hi, my dishwasher seems to be getting stuck at 1 minute and also shows the s in the timer window. It will run the programme right up to the last minute but will not then finish the last drain. Can you advise please.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... please tell me its complete model number and have you already cleaned the drain pump ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I ave cleaned the drain at the bottom but is that the drain pump? The numbers i have found are S555XooB/40 and S911F.

Yes thanks for the model number ... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and remove the lower kick plate ... clean the water in there then tilt the dishwasher on its back by around 45 degrees so that remaining water is drained out ... after everything is cleaned, plug it back again and let me know how it goes ... if you see any error code then please let me know ...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don,t think I can do this by myself but someone can help me tomorrow will that mean another charge or can i still contact you again?

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you with no additional charge..you can reply here..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks