Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Dometic fridge freezeer in my 2008 Elddis Crusader

Customer Question

I have a Dometic fridge freezeer in my 2008 Elddis Crusader Cyclone T/A caravan. This is now freezing over without being switched on. The fridge compartment is also uncontrollable as the milk has lumps of ice in it despite trying to move the regulator from one end of the scale to the other. Can you advise please.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ would you kindly let me have the actual model number of the fridge freezer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

RM755IL 70800018 C40110 are numbers on back of fridge.

OK thanks for that - let me have a look at the specs and I'll come back to you with my thoughts - Ian