Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I Have a new panasonic pool pump timer TB(###) ###-#### ***** the

Customer Question

I Have a new panasonic pool pump timer TB(###) ###-#### ***** the wiring seems different,could you please advise how the wiring should be
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ OK what did you have originally fitted to control the pump ie how was it originally wired or which timer was originally fitted?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Ian thanks for this .The old timer is a Dmec RHC/230V approx. 10 years old.To put you in the Picture I live in spain where they seem to have odd colour wiring I tried to wire one for one and labled the wires,but this did not work. I can get the pump working but the clock stops,If i put the toggle switch on the new timer to constant the clock works ,if I put the switch to Auto and manualy operate the timer control till pump comes on for the set time it works but as soon as the auto time finishes the clock stops too.Sorry being such a pain.the colours seem to be black live,blue neutral .the live wires to the timer seem to be blue "Help" best regards malcolm

Do you have a multimeter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Ian yes i have a multimeteri

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Why am I waiting so long for an answer tell me where i am going wrong

Sorry for the delay I am away from the office until tomorrow afternoon when I will respond to you message I need you to locate the live neutral and earth contacts.