Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Bosch SMV65E00GB/80 dishwasher will not fill. Error code E15

Customer Question

Bosch SMV65E00GB/80 dishwasher will not fill. Error code E15 in display.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ Error 15 indicates that you have a quantity of water in the base, you will need to remove the appliance from its cavity and depending upon its base type either take a side panel off and mop up the water or tip it back so that the water is able to run out the back on to a towel. Power off first please, if this reoccurs you have a leak into the base and this will have to be rectified. Would you now kindly rate my information to you using the smiley faces below, once done all further questions are foc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Bottom of machine is dry.

OK how old is it ~ are you talking about the base of the appliance being dry rather than the inside cavity? Also has your version got an aquastop ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The machine is about 2 years old. Yes it is the base that is dry. Yes there is an aquastop.

OK you need to check a couple of things, firstly you need to check if the float switch that is in the base is working and that the wires to it have not broken off, the other thing is to do a reset on the aqua stop ~ usually this can be done by switching the water off at the tap taking the aquastop off and then refitting it, this releases the pressure and it will reset itself then switching the water back on.