George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Bosch GS 40 has lost suctioo

Customer Question

I have a Bosch GS 40 which has just lost suction. Have taken everything out and cleaned but still not working. When turned on the red light on the dial isn't showing.  It is the standard blue

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Apologies for the delay in replying but if you can find someone that would be wonderful.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

I don't know too much about this model, but...

If it has lost suction.. Have a look to see if the seal above and under the foam filter tray has been broken or dislodged

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.