Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Cooker hood Caple 100 inox PL light will not switch off all

Customer Question

Cooker hood Caple 100 inox PL light will not switch off all other button working ok. Checked wiring all seems ok any ideas?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries could you give me the full model number please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry. Away from home for 2 days. Will
Contact you on return.
OK that's fine.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ian model number for cooker hood is
F3 100 INOX PL
N 2803
Takes 2x 40w
Ok, I am working on the following principles, if the cables between the push button switch assembly at the front are sound then your problem is going to be with this switch assembly as this controls the power to the lights. It is replaceable and is quite easy to do if you take your time. It rather depends on how you feel about working with electrics. As the button board and lamp assembly is in one piece then you kill two birds with one stone so to speak, cost is about £50.