Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have had a brand new Bosch washer machine installed within

Customer Question

I have had a brand new Bosch washer machine installed within the last 3hours. I cannot use it at present as he hose is not connected. I was told that a small part was missing & I could get one myself. I think that was their job &,anyway, I think it was their job. I was shown where the relevant missing thing was. It had a red cover over it.
I can't look into the machine now as I can't move it?
Can you help,please?
***** ***** 1 Hillview Villas,Hambrook st, Charlton Kings, Cheltenham,GL52 6LP
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi , sorry to hear that . sounds like you had a complete twit deliver to you . personally I would phone the place you bought it and explain what happened. But if you can upload a photo of what is capped of I will try to help