George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

The red tap illuminated sign appeared on our Bosch dishwasher,

The red tap illuminated sign appeared on our Bosch dishwasher, after working perfectly normally for months.
We took it out of its VERY narrow under the counter space. Hadn't a clue what we were looking for, then put it back. Then it would work normally again, until the next time the tap illuminated. The water system to the house is normal.
Please can you help.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

You are either trapping the supply hose so that water cannot enter the dishwasher, or you have a leak into the base..

Going off what you have already described, I would say that you have a little water in the base... Try tilting the appliance backwards to see if water comes from the base.. If it does then the appliance should work again once the water is gone.

If it happens again.. Look for a leak into the base.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.