How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 420
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now

I have a integral fridge /freezer model number Ri551 fitted

Customer Question

I have a integral fridge /freezer model number Ri551 fitted 5years ago as part of a new kitchen. It would seem that a compressor is at fault as it has stopped working. Can I get this repaired please and if so when?

Make :- Caple

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

If you give me your postcode I can try find details for you of someone local to you to do this for you

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Related Appliance Questions