Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Bosch 2820 Integrtaed washer/ dryer is leaking from the

Customer Question

My Bosch 2820 Integrtaed washer/ dryer is leaking from the front underside panel even though we have drained it .. It is 16 years old and has worked beautifully until a week ago when it developed a leak.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

If its leaking then what you need to do first is open the door and have a good look at the rubber seal in there. Peel back the folds in there and see if theres a split or hole.
As if there is then the water leaks through there and then goes under the washer on the inside and comes out at the bottom. If there is a hole then the door seal needs to be replaced.

But if thats fine then remove the soap dispenser drawer and make sure thats all clear as a build up of softner can also cause leaks as well.

But if thats ok as well then im afraid to find the leak you will need to remove the washer from under the units and remove the top and back panels.
Then you can inspect the hoses under there and the drum and make sure theres no splits.
Set the washer going very carefully and watch it and try and see were the water is leaking from.

So check them out and see what you find and let me know how it goes.