Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Wolf double oven (one on top of the other) the bottom

I have a Wolf double oven (one on top of the other) the bottom oven is not heating up. Is there a Wolf repair person in the East Grinstead/Tunbridge Wells area?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Wolf appliances is part of the Sub-zero group.

So this is the phone number for the service department for them. Give them a ring Monday morning now as i dont think they open Sundays and they will be able to arrange for an engineer to call in your area.(###) ###-####3877

The Company is based in Knightsbridge London but has service agents all over the UK so getting to you wont be a problem.

Hope this helps you.