Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My Samsung fridge is no longer under warranty . It frequently

Customer Question

My Samsung fridge is no longer under warranty . It frequently makes strange loud popping noises. I am not sure where exactly these noises come from. Any suggestions as to possible causes for this
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am unable to rate as I've not received an answer to my question. I've paid for advice and not received any.

That is fine I don't expect you to rate me until I give you the answer you require. Can you confirm that the appliance is working satisfactorily just being noisy?