Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

KD 9600 1GE hood. Is this re-circulatory of does it require

Customer Question

KD 9600 1GE hood.
Is this re-circulatory of does it require an external vent?
If it is recirculatory is an extra kit required?
Is this a wall mounted model?
Are these current models?
Edward
tel 01989 770 300
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries. The KD9600 is a wall mounted extractor hood that can be used in either recirculatory or vented operation depending upon your requirements. No extra kit is required in recirculation mode. Whilst I can see no stockists still listing this item which would seem to suggest that it is no longer a current model Kupperbusch is a well know UK supplied brand with its own UK based service engineers.

Regarding further sourcing, unfortunately this site does not cater for this and is only available to supply advice on products and their repair. Would you therefore kindly rate the information given to you by using the smiley faces below, once done, all further questions are on a free of charge basis. Thank you for using JustAnswer.