KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Beko 7230W dryer. Tank full light on but no water in tank. Taken

Customer Question

Beko 7230W dryer.
Tank full light on but no water in tank.
Taken Filter out at front and there is water in the back of the machine. Is there a drain anywhere please?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... you will have to clean the small reservoir located at the back ... thee is small screw to take it out ... once that is cleaned the problem should be solved... let me know how it goes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Will do.

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Think I must be doing it wrong. I removed the screw from the back of the machine in the right area and pushed the clips to remove the cover but it won't come off.

I believe you are checking the right part ... the pump is located towards the bottom right corner, if that is what you are checking then it should come off easily...if you have already tried to clean this then it should work fine