Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Dualit 46211 4 Slice Lite Toaster, Metallic Red that

I have a Dualit 46211 4 Slice Lite Toaster, Metallic Red that is 9 months old. One pair of toasting slots have stopped working (left hand side). Sliding the lever down does not engage the catch and the led does not go on. I have cleaned out the machine and the right hand side works fine. Any suggestions?
K. Wilson
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Good morning, yes this one is defective. I did some research and they had quite a fe that were defective tight out of the box.In this case you can exchange this one for a replacement depending on the stores policy where you purchased your toaster.If they will not take it back you still are covered for one full year on this one.You can contact Dualit from the information in our user guide and with the warranty card that came with the toaster. Its the quickest way to have this replaced. If you cant locate that information please let me know and I will find youthat information;-)This is nothing you have done wrong and typically these are very good appliances.Please don't forget to rate my service to you today before you go, there is no cost to rate and no further cost for that;-)Have a wonderful day and let me know if you need me further I'm here to help;-)Thank youTech Michael