Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Samsung American fridge Freezer Model Number RSH5SHMH does

My Samsung American fridge Freezer Model Number RSH5SHMH does work But the pcb front door panel display is Missing some parts off its Figures say a figure 9 can look like a 7, reason part of the display is blinked out meaning i cant recognize what settings the F/F is set at, is the fault in the panel and if replaced would it read okey or is the fault in some other Pcb Board, Regards Sam.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sam, yes you can replace that panel and that should solve the problem of being able to read the display codes.Also it may solve the whole issue because the error you may be seeing may have to do with the problem in the display unit.Sam I would simply replace the display panel circuit board and that should be all you need from what you are saying;-)If you need a source for the part please let me know. Thank you Sam and have a great day!Please rate kindly.Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.