Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Drayton thermostat under floor heating in the

Customer Question

I have a Drayton thermostat for my under floor heating in the kitchen. The temperature control is not working. I guess that the thermostat is gone.
Any idea of a local electrican around Northwood, Middlesex or Watford to have a look
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about that.What I would do is check local in maybe a small town paper or on line for a handyman to do this as its pretty easy to do for most of them. Or you could use a heating and air shop local to you.There is a website i listed below, i know they are excellent with this and their prices are also very competitive as well;-)Please visit : http://www.boilerjuice.com/Then give them a call, they should be close enough to you to help. Please let me know if you need anything further?Also don't forget to rate my service before you close this page, i will still be here for you and at no additional cost;-)Have a great day!Tech Michael