George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Bosch KGH36X fridge freezer, bought new in 2008.

Customer Question

I have a Bosch KGH36X fridge freezer, bought new in 2008. The compressor is not running at all and the freezer has consequently defrosted. The light is on in the fridge part. What are the likely reasons and what would be the approx cost of the spare parts ?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me the full ENR of the appliance .. This will be found on the data plate inside the fridge compartment

Can you also tell me if the fan inside the freezer is working?

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The E-Nr is: KGH36X13GB. The fan in the freezer section is not running when powered up (the fridge light is on).

Hi David,

The part that likely is the cause of the problem will be the Facia Panel and you can buy it from the manufacturer at the following link: ELECTRON.ASS.KGN-600 V/REFRESH-INOX-230V 00668807

Please rate the assistance given