George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Good day, can the inside oven glass be re sealed seal and

Customer Question

Good day, can the inside oven glass be re sealed seal and can i get the filter for the extractor replaced
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Can you give me the model number of the appliances you wish to service please
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model no: zhc 605x1gb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
serial no: 512 01250
Can you also give me the model number of the oven please..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not at the house at the moment but i took a picture, i thought that which i sent before was, that bust be the extractor 's . the pictue is not quite clear. there are two numbers,###-##-####01 and 60307763 can you tell which is which?
###-##-####01 is for your oven..
Can you tell me what the problem with the glass is.. is it that the inner glass of the door has just become departed from the metal of the door?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
The part number for the filters is *********** and you can buy them from the manufacturer by clicking the following link: Cooker Hood Metal Filter *********** /a>
The sealant to reseal the glass is called HT30 High Temperature Sealant and can be found at the following link:
HT30-High-Temperature-Silicone-Black
Please rate the assistance I have given you kindly & feel free to request further assistance with this issue if necessary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello George that is not the bit of filer that needs replacing it is a round black after you remove the piece you sent me to , it has some round blach bits in it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry i lost connection before
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
maybe about 6ins rounddisc and it clips or screws one on each end of a bigger black thing in the middle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there are some thing that looks like tiny charcoal in it
Welcome back...
Please look at the diagram at the following link and tell me which part you are wishing to acquire
Parts Diagram
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is the link
Can you not see the link saying Parts Diagram?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it says parts diagram but i cant click on it
Are you using a phone to answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no a laptap
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you , i cant see it but the thing that is not labelled? it fits on that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the one near to no: 9
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YESSSSS THANK YOU :)
You can buy them from the website at the following link:
AEG Zanussi Cooker Hood Filters
Please remember to rate the assistance given
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH George, God Bless you. Have a wonderful day.
Likewise... If you don't get sorted, please come back to me at this same link