Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have cleaned the fridge and can't fit the shelves back in

I have cleaned the fridge and can't fit the shelves back in - particularly the one over the crisper. Help!
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Can you post the make and model number please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There are dozens of numbers here. One of them is k4254x6gb. Also says neff GmbH. Any good?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Got it now thanks.
As to the shelves they should just slide in and along the slots on the side of the liners.
How far are they going in?
Also you are trying to fit the bottom one in using the correct shelve as the bottom shelve is different from the top ones.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's the bottom one over the crisper that it providing the difficulty. Should the notches at the rear of the shelf be facing upwards or downwards? Downward appears to be logical but then it won't fit in place. And how does the sliding shelf fit over the lower shelf? Is there anything on line I can view? Thanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
What i have down is uploaded the manual for you. Copy and paste the link below and then you can download and save it.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/psc8d1v3c6h9q8t/neff_fridge_25_july.pdf
Then scroll to the very bottom of it and there it shows how to refit the shelves. Its not very clear but you can see a picture of how the sliding glass should sit.
Try that and see how it goes and let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much - I think we've figured it out! Do I get my £20 back now? Thanks again.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
If you want you money back then you need to contact customer services from you home page as they will done it for you as i just answer the questions.
But all i ask is if you are getting a refund dont rate the answer as poor or bad. As you can still get a refund without rating the answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I certainly won't - you were great