George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have just purchased yourWF80FS Washing

I have just purchased yourWF80FS Washing machine & calibrated it as per Step 6 of the Manual with nothing on top of the machine. How will placing a tumble drier on top of the unit effect the calibration ? Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Placing a tumble dryer on the top of your WF80FS will have no beneficial or adverse effects to the calibration of the appliance, given that the calibration relates only to the interior workings of the appliance.

Please ensure that all four feet are touching the floor and the appliance is level.

Please rate the assistance give by me today & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.