George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My siemens Electronic fridge freezer has stopped working light

My siemens Electronic fridge freezer has stopped working light remains on ans hummomg sound of motor still audible ut left hand side of the fridge compartment is getting hot inside under the lining.
codes KG36VVW30G /07 FD9206
Type KG KGVV29A R600A 96GR
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you go to the rear of the appliance where you will find the Condenser.. The condenser is a large grill shaped object.. I need you to tell me where on the condenser it is hot and where it is cold... Check all areas of the condenser

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The condenser is neither hot or cold. However the interior of the fridge under the panel immediately heats up. The condensor has not been hot at any time since I found the fault.

The compressor does start noisily when appliance is switched on and gets very warm quickly but then volume drops after a few minutes.

The freezer compartment is cooling down right now with the appliance on.

Then it sounds like you have a blockage in the system part of the appliance or you are very low on refrigerant .. You will need the services of a Refrigeration Engineer to visit you to attempt to rectify this.

Please rate the assistance given to you by me today.. Once rated, if you then let me know your postcode, I will see if I have details of any refrigeration engineers local to you.