George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Washing machine has got the letter H on display

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Can you tell me the model of the appliance please... This will be on the fascia panel and on a label inside the door opening
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hotpot wt640 1400 spin
Is the appliance operating normally or have you noticed any faults?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Was working this morning when I put another load in the H came up and wash is still reading on display although machine is empty
The H will be letting you know that there is a problem with the water inlet of the appliance...
Try turning off the appliance at the wall for 10 secs to reset the control board
Check the hose at the rear for kinks
Unplug the hose and check for grit blocking the inlet valve
Then if you still have problems there will be an electrical issue with the valve
Please rate the assistance given by me today & feel free to then return for further advice on this issue